December 9, 2008

Last Wednesday...

Vivian got to come over to play with Addi! They had so much fun together. The highlight of the afternoon...Viv teaching Addi how to climb up onto the fireplace. Here is the evidence of this event...



One leg...Two legs... Seriously, it took Addi about 5 min to finally get up, and Viv was on her way back down!
Victory!!
Finally a few pictures together After Viv left, Rich and I got ready to go to my annual ER physician/PA Christmas party. It was our first date-night (sans Addi) in a very long time. We went to eat at Coach House and then to an after-party at one of our physician's house. It was so much fun!





3 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm so glad that Viv could come over and teach Addi some bad habits! You look gorgeous in that picture by the way! I love the dress.

DeeDee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress!!!!

kj said...

I love your dress too!!!