January 9, 2009

A little late...

So, I have been notified by the Blogging-police that my account is delinquent, and will be shut down if I don't update immediately. We have been super-busy lately! I know that is no excuse! I somehow find time everyday to stalk all of you, but never take the time to update my own. Selfish, I know. So, here are some fun pictures of the last three weeks or so... Our pretty Christmas-dress that we never actually got to wear to church, because were all throwing our toe-nails up!!
Christmas morning with cousin-Payten!!
Grandpa teaching his girls to play the piano.This was adorable. I went in to check on Addi while she was napping yesterday, and all I could see were her little hands. Scared me to death until I heard her snoring :)
Play date with sister-Vivian. Look how tall Viv is!
Cousin-Payten got this fun ball-house for Christmas. Addi had so much fun throwing all the balls out onto the floor.
My favorite girl in the world!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful!!!! She is so cute! I miss you guys. We have to do dinner soon.

Mandy said...

Hey, I'm not the blogging police, just letting you know that you were MIA in the blogging world. Glad you updated and love the pic of Viv and Addi. So cute!