March 3, 2009

Time's up...

This is my latest love-affair. And the subject of my last blog. Elizabeth was right! The glass full of nasty black water was from a "once-over" in the living room. Okay, seriously guys...I know what you are thinking. You are probably thinking that our carpet must be a hundred years old, and that we must be dirty, disgusting people. Well, we're not, and our house is actually only two years old! I was totally amazed/disgusted by what I vacuumed up! Anyway, this was the best Valentines Day present ever! Thanks honey!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

That makes me want to steam clean my carpets too! :)

Shelby said...

I can not imagine what color our fluids would be! Can I borrow?

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE one of these!!!! I wish I could borrow yours,but I wouldn't want to ruin your new steamer...I can't imagine what funk would come out of our carpet because of Buddy. That would be pretty embarrassing.