January 27, 2010

Who wants a haircut???

This poor child. She is two and has never had a haircut before. When she was a baby, her hair started growing longer on the sides, than at the nape of her neck. I tried to convince myself that she had a natural "short in the back, drop down on the side" cut. Yeah right.
Anyway, the day finally came. I couldn't take one more day of these bangs.

She sat VERY still...

Had a VERY concerned look the entire time...

And then she got her first Dum-Dum!
And Mom cried just a little.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah! The first haircut is a big deal! I know because Emma has had three so far!! That babydoll of yours is lookin mighty precious! :)

Elizabeth Mullins said...

She is so grown up looking and adorable! I can't believe how big she is! I haven't seen her in forever!

Mandy said...

Aw, she's such a good girl!

Andrea said...

Cadon always seems like he ages two years when we cut his. She looks adorable!