April 18, 2008

A is for....Addi-girl (of course it is. what else would it be?)!

Becoming a mother is the most incredible gift I have EVER received. Addisyn is such a joy! She makes us so happy to be alive. And watching Rich with her has made me fall in love all over again. He is totally smitten.

Here are some pictures of Addi's first trip to the park. It was gorgeous outside this afternoon, which makes me so excited for this spring and summer. She loved the swing, which was such a surprise, because she has never really taken to the indoor-swing at home.

Anyway...being a mom is truly AMAZING!!! Seriously....the best job I have ever had.



Oh, and one more thing. Addi is bound and determined to start crawling! She has little rug-burns on her knees from rocking back and forth so much. I had to take a quick video to capture her efforts...

4 comments:

Melody said...

Can't believe she's trying to crawl! That's crazy but so cute! I just found some instructions online then played around a bit with the bows. It's a lot of fun.

DeeDee said...

She is adorable. She is going to crawl really soon!

Heather said...

I'm so glad I found your blog!! Addisyn is precious...love the pictures!!

kj said...

Okay when Addi turns 2 (I know it's a while) you have to have her a shirt made like I had made for my Addy! Sarah Pearman did it, and it said...

Addy 2'd

Get it?? Attitude! LOL!! Well I know you can't imagine your sweet angel having an attitude....and I'm sure she won't! (insert evil laugh here!) Oh and I'm adding you to my page! Lucky you!!! ; )