April 13, 2008

Jumping on the band-wagon


So, today we have decided to join the blogging-world. This is officially, my very first attempt at blogging, so forgive me if it is lame...


On November 19, 2007, Rich and I were blessed with Addisyn. She is amazing, and the main reason that we suddenly feel the urge to blog! So today, I will share with you some pictures from our journey through the last 4.5 months.



Our first glimpse. After a brief-scare, and an emergency c-section, we were so thankful to hear that first cry!!

I can't believe she was ever this tiny!!
My favorite part of the day!
How could you not love this face!!




My first cereal encounter...








3 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world! Now I can get to see how the third "triplet" is doing!

suzspeaks said...

Welcome to blogland!!! She is beautiful!

Chrissey said...

Hey Amy...found you through Gena's blog! I'm glad you're blogging now...watch out, it becomes an addiction! Addisyn is adorable! Can't wait to see more cute pics!