June 18, 2008

I is for...I can't believe she is 7 months!!!

Time is going by way too fast! I can't believe how much Addi changes on a daily basis! She is crawling all over the place now. You know, I have been so excited for the day that Addi started crawling, and now that she is in full-swing, I am a little freaked out and realize how much more cautious I have to be. Case in point, I had her in the bathroom with me while I was putting on my make-up yesterday and before I knew it, the child was chewing on the cord to the blow-dryer (which of course was plugged in...please don't call DHS on me!!)

I love this picture. This is Addi and Payten with Grandpa (my dad). He loves his girls!!

Our first biter-biscuit. She still doesn't have any teeth yet, but man can she gum those biscuits!!
Aunt Kathleen with her nieces...
Addi's new toy. She loves to walk holding on to this.
And this is my best friend Shelby, with her baby-girl, Kylie. Kylie and Addi WILL be best-friends. They just don't know it yet. :)



1 comments:

DeeDee said...

she is so adorable. My little angel is a month behind Addi and I know this stage is right around the corner. I want it to happen, but I don't.