June 13, 2008

Oh no he didn't!!

So, Addi and I were at Sams on Wednesday. Totally minding my own business, when this little old man shuffled right over to me and said, "You know, I disagree with children having children." Are you kidding me?!?! I was totally shocked! I finally managed to say, "Well, it's a good thing then, that I am not a child." He just kind of smirked, and shuffled away. Why do old men have to be so crotchety?? Oh well...If I were a child though, I might have stolen his walker...

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh! That's hilarious. People are so weird.

DeeDee said...

you should take that as a compliment that he thinks you look like a child.

Heather said...

That's too funny--I agree with Deedee--definitely take it as a compliment! And--great comeback--I can never think of those quick enough!

Andrea said...

That is hilarious!! I laughed! Just think, you may only looked middle aged in your 80's! YEAH!!!

Gena said...

What in the world? What a compliment, though.

Anonymous said...

No he didn't??!!! Can you believe the things people say when you have kids? I can't believe that, but I am laughing. I am sure that when Addi is older, people will think that you two are sisters, and you will totally love it.