August 13, 2008

O is for...Oooooo-U!


Just 17 more days!! Woo-hoo! Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a HUGE fan of my Sooners! Fall is the best time of year in my book!! I love everything about Football Saturdays. The anticipation, the Norman traffic, listening to Al and "Charlton Heston", the parties, kickoff. Man, just breathing the Norman-air on game day is an experience! Rich and I have been fortunate enough to have season-tickets for the last several years, but decided (reluctantly) to sell our tickets this year :( So, football-saturday will Now be starting at 9am (College Gameday), every week at the Walker household! We like to have a lot of football parties, so anyone who knows how to sing Boomer-Sooner, is welcome!!

Boomer-Sooner Baby!!

5 comments:

suzspeaks said...

We are just as excited!! It starts before 9 around here with RED and WHITE pancakes!!! Boomer Sooner!!

Andrea said...

Definately up for a BOOMER SOONER party!

Shelby said...

Go Pokes! Oh - did I say that outloud?

Anonymous said...

Watching OU while eating your tortilla soup and drinking a Negra Modelo at your house is SOOO much fun! Go Sooners!!

Anonymous said...

just letting you know that I am reading your blogs....I will keep going.....hopefully this increases my status as your friend.....dont tell brooke, because I still have not visited hers yet

kam