July 27, 2008

N is for...No Turning Back!!

Bingo!! After all this time of trying to force-feed my child, we finally hit the jack-pot! She wants table-food! Look at that face! This is the first bite of a grilled-cheese sandwhich, and the girl looks like she just won the lottery! So funny! So, table-food it is. She loves fish, chicken, sandwich-meat and cheese.
Here are a few more pictures to keep you up to date.

My favorite duckling.
Totally worn-out from the jumper!
Daddy with sheep on head...
Baby with sheep on head.
Just a sweet picture.
This picture makes me smile. Addi has discovered that she can totally entertain herself for some time, by admiring her own reflection. This week, I was in the kitchen making dinner, and Addi found the stainless-steel trash can. True to form, she was good for about twenty minutes or so...

Love you guys!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

So, bored last night and clicked on the Physician Assistant job in my profile and it brought up people who have blogs who are PA's. Wierd I know. So, I was scrolling down and saw "Amy" from Oklahoma. And I thought, I know an Amy in Oklahoma who is a PA. And, yep, it was you. So funny!!

Yes I am going to the conference. We need to have an '04 meet and greet sometime while we are there so we can catch up with everyone.

So glad you are doing well. Keep in touch!!

Mandy said...

Yeah, i sat Viv in front of the mirror this morning so I could get ready for church. Works every time!

Andrea said...

She is getting so big. Wow, time flies. Miss you!

kj said...

When my kids were that age I could shop for hours when I would push their stroller up to the big mirrors and they loved looking at themselves!!!

She is too cute!

Shelby said...

oh my - too cute! cant wait to see you three :)