July 24, 2008

M is for...Muffin Top!!

Okay, so I always rely on my friend Kam, to keep me updated on the latest trends...including lingo. A few days ago, she mentioned the term "muffin top", and couldn't believe that I had never heard it. So, I consulted UrbanDictionary.com, and this is what I learned:
"Muffin-Top is a word used to describe the strange and bizarre waist scrunching effect that results when females wear tight fitting, low-rise/hip-hugger pants along with small-sized, navel exposing, mid-riff tops."
Sure enough...it does look like a muffin-top...

And no, this is not a picture of me!!

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

ok - I promise I will never make fun of you because you are short, but I will make fun of you for not knowing the term muffin top. I have been using that term for MANY YEARS Most of the time on myslef. That is why I LOVE to wear black.

Sarah said...

AMY!! So glad to find your blog!!! And catch up with your life. Addi is adorable and congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am laughing at this! I haven't heard that term before either so don't feel alone. I will be using it in the future...

Love, Linds

Anonymous said...

OMG, I really am a bad friend.....and also....I love honey bran muffins from Mimi's cafe.

love you
kam