May 18, 2008

E is for...Eyes!!

So, many of you who have met my daughter have asked the same question..."What color are those eyes??" Well, I guess we must be bad parents, because we still haven't been able to figure this out. It is hard for us to get a great picture, but this is best shot I could get. I don't know, maybe you guys can figure it out...



In other news, the "triplets" will be 6 mos old tomorrow!!! Happy half-birthday to Addisyn, Jaylen, and Vivian!! Melody and Mandy~we have got to get the girls together to get some pictures! It still kills me that we did not get one in the hospital!

Addi has her 6 mo appt with Dr Stephens this week. She continues to amaze us with how she changes on a daily basis now! She has been sitting up for almost a month, and is SO close to "organized" crawling! She gets from here-to-there by scooting, and lunging herself forward. She laughs all the time and makes every attempt to get BOTH feet in her mouth at the same time. No, she did not learn this from her mom! Here are a few more pics to enjoy...




3 comments:

Mandy said...

I've been wanting to get a picture of them together. Just let me know what you schedule is like and we can all get together soon!

kj said...

I say the eyes are "Grey-zle" (Grey and Hazle!) ; )

Amy said...

That is funny Karen, because Rich and I always say that her eyes are "Bloun" (Blue and Brown). But I like Greyzle better!