May 20, 2008

F is for...Falling Turkeys and Forward Movement!

Somehow, my very creative husband figured out that he could entertain Addi for hours by simply dropping things on the floor. Hopefully this form of entertainment is just a temporary phase! Addisyn has a toy that we call the "turkey" because it looks like the NBC mascot. She thinks it is hysterical to see it fall to the floor.

Yesterday, Addi turned 6 mos old. She is changing every day! I know that this next video will not be nearly as exciting to anyone else as it is to me. But I just had to capture this moment when I got home from work last night. She is definitely on the move!

2 comments:

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Those were cute videos. Such a fun stage!! I am glad I came across your blog!! Adyson is so cute!!

Summer said...

She's a dooll!

And yes, we do need to get together sometime - at Starbucks, of coarse!